Sabtu, 30 Mei 2009 di 20.14 |  
  Invitation dalam bahasa Indonesia berarti undangan atau ajakan.
Ungkapan ajakan biasanya di nyatakan dengan :
Let’s + be +adj 
Let’s + V.base + N 

1. Let’s speak English !
2. Let’s sing a pop song !
3. Let’s be happy !
4. Let’s be smart !
  Ungkapan ajakan/ undangan dapat juga di sertai bentuk penegasan 
( question tag ).
1. A: Let’s go to the beach, shall we ?
  B: That’s a good idea. 
2. A: Let’s be happy, shall we ? 
  B: All right.
  Ungkapan mengundang dapat juga seperti berikut : 
1. I’d like to invite you to my birthday party.
2. Can you drop by my house after school ?
3. Would you like to attend the meeting ?
4. I wonder if you’d like to come to my wedding party.
  Invitation is request / ask someone for going to do something. 

  Kinds of invitation :
1. Spoken 
2. Written
  Invitation use future tense
  Usually in card invitation 
1. Purpose 
2. Time
3. Place
  Example :
Happy birthday card, wedding card, est.

  Respon undangan/ ajakan :

Menerima ( receive ) undangan/ ajakan : 
1. All right 
2. I like that 
3. I’d love to
4. I’d like to
5. I’d be happy/ glad to accept.
6. Yes, I’d be delighted to.
7. Yes, that would be nice.

Menolak ( refuse ) undangan/ ajakan :
1. I am sorry I can’t 
2. I’d like to, but….
3. I am afraid I can’t
4. No, let’s not do it.
5. I’d like to, but I can’t
6. I’m afraid I’m busy.


  Example:
Fael : Would you like to go camping with us next holiday ?
Alen : I’d love to.
Fael : Really. 
Alen : yes.
Fael : Ok…. I am waiting you in my house, tomorrow.


Diposting oleh note

0 komentar:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum